Department Of Catering Science and Hotel Management
" A Passionate/Professional Bartender!! "
The department of Catering Science and Hotel Management is headed by Mr.G.Sathish Kumar B.Sc., Career spanning over 13 years in Hospitality industry covering diverse areas in Restaurant and Bar Operations management. Designing and Facilitating Courses for Food and Beverage Services from basics to advance level assessment to students. Delivered lectures and trained students on industry best practices of Hospitality management. Guidance for aspirants in the field of Hospitality Management - Coached and trained them to give a career outlook in the industry. Successfully managed placements for industrial training and outplacements for aspirants trained in our organization. Focused strategies to develop Interpersonal skills for training and placements. I constantly engage with industry affiliates to help and understand commercial challenges that will help to design extended materials/trainings to suit the need at its best. Always exhibit Ownership and Customer Obsession with emphasis in motivation & teamwork.
- Established in the year 2006 with B.Sc Catering Science & Hotel Management
- Five star standard laboratories housed in a building of 42,000 sq.ft. with state-of-the-art facility. It has several laboratories, which includes:
- Basic Training Kitchen
- Fully Air Conditioned Training Restaurant
- Advanced Training Restaurant and Kitchen
- Quantity Training Kitchen & Bakery
- Air-Conditioned Model Su ite Room
- Spacious and well furnished Front Office
- Food Lab & Food Testing Lab
- The Department has highly experienced faculty team members
- Member of Hotel Educators and Recruiters Association (HERA).
Programmes Offered and Facilities
- Department got its familiar sight towards placement with an Industrial Exposure training in five star hotels around the world
- Students are sent for 18-week Industrial Exposure Training Programme to leading hotel chains
- A full-fledged training in bakery & confectionery is provided
- Training in Out Door Catering functions in star hotels
- Experienced Hoteliers and Chefs are invited to help the students in grasping the day-to-day developments in the field of hospitality industry
- Every year leading Hoteliers visit the college and conduct Campus interviews
- Plump jobs such as Chefs, Managers of Restaurants, and Supervisors of housekeeping, Front Office, Receptionist, etc. can be availed.