Department Of Business Administration & B.Sc. (ISM)
Mr. P.Rajan. MSc., MBA., head of the department. He has completed his post graduation in chemistry and MBA from Sri Ramakrishna Institute of Technology, Coimbatore. He started his career in academics immediately after completing his Post Graduation. He has 9 years of experience in acdemics and his areas of instruction include Marketing, operations management. He has presented many papers in national and interational conferences. He is currently pursuing his Doctoral Degree in the area of Marketing at Anna University,Chennai.
- The BBA Programme is 3-year programme designed to enhance the skills and competencies of talented and ambitious young aspirants. During the years of study, the students will obtain a broader perspective on the nuances of managing at a time of great change, and acquire the skills to lead teams and organizations to success in a globalized, competitive business environment
- Strong Industry Interface: Department of Management Sciences has a strong, active and growing interface with business and industry, with experts from a range of leading companies delivering regular guest lectures, and serving as members of various advisory boards
- The Learning Approach: The programme uses an optimal blend of classroom instruction, self-study, assignments, case discussions and analyses, leadership and soft skills labs, IT training, project work, seminars, quizzes, and tests
- Leodersh/p Training: To develop their leadership skills, students undergo leadership training sessions during their courses of study
- OFFICIOS is the management association that brings out the inherent talent of the students. The activities of the association include marketing talent programs, seminars of industrial experts, guest lectures and placement workshops
- E-Cube is a club that is intended for fun-based learning in management. The activities of the club include skits & role plays, debating, book and movie reviews, quizzes, management games, publications and management foray
- E-Cell: The department has an active E-Cell in its repertoire that conducts entrepreneurship activities throughout the year in tie-up with entrepreneurship networks at national level to promote entrepreneurship in this part of the world.