The vision of the College is "FITNESS FOR PURPOSE" by
- Preparing students for placements both during and outside the course work
- Strengthening research activities in various departments
- Encouraging consultancy and extended services involving students and faculty
- Creating a brand equity and brand image by carrying out activities underlying with the motto
“KNOWLEDGE, LOVE AND SERVICE."
The mission of the college is to prepare students for the growing demands of tomorrow keeping in mind the need to mould a generation of young men and women with knowledge, character, truth ,genuinely cultivated spirit of service and far-reaching imagination.
We at Sri Krishna Arts and Science College are committed to the satisfaction of our customers through academic excellence with:
- Upgradation of facilities
- Placement opportunities
- Industry institution interaction and
- Continual improvement
Sri Krishna Arts and Science College was established by the Trust in 1997 and it is an ISO certified co-educational institution catering to the need of the day.
Quality Management System
- After assessing the quality of education and infrastructure of the college. NAAC has awarded 'A' Grade in the year 2009.
- All activities and processes of college are standardized and systemized as per ISO 9001:2008 Standards and certified by TUV SUD who conducts the external audit once a year for continual improvement of quality systems in the college.