- The Mathematics Association “Math@matores” was formed in 2012
- It organizes programs, activities, social events, and seminars to enrich the students knowledge.
- Association tries to foster the development of mathematics inquisitiveness among students through various events and workshops
- The 'Math Club” was started in the year 2015.
- It gives opportunities to the students to showcase their mathematical skills.
- The main objective of the club is to explore math beyond textbooks and apply it in day-to-day situations.
- The Club conducts competitions which give opportunities for the students to solve challenging questions, puzzles and riddles;
- Students are encouraged to exhibit their talents in co -curricular activities like paper presentation,Group discussion,Math Quiz, Math modeling and so on.