|Principal / Chairman||Dr. P. Baba Gnanakumar|
|Vice Principal / Member Representative||Dr. R. Vijayasamundeswari|
|Librarian||Dr. R. Moorthy|
|Asst. Prof./ Teacher Representative||Mrs.D.Shobana|
|Asst. Prof./ Teacher Representative||Mrs. A.Vijaya|
|Asst. Prof./ Teacher Representative||Mrs. X.Princes Carmel Mary|
Library Rules and regulations
- Library and reading room are open to all students and members of staff of the college.
- The Library is open on all working days of the college from 8.30 am to 7.00 pm . The library will remain closed on all holidays.
- Strict silence shall be maintained in and around the Library. It is in the power of the Librarian to refuse issue of books for breach of this rule.
- Every student/staff should scan the ID Cards/ Sign the Register at the entrance while entering the Library.
- Open Access System will be followed in the Library.
- LIBRARY RESOURCES BORROWING ELIGIBILITY.
|Books||Book Bank||Periodicals||CDs / DVDs|
|Eligibility||Period In Days||Eligibility||Period In Days||Eligibility||Period In Days||Eligibility||Period In Days|
- Books will be issued to the students on all working days of the college from 9.00 am to 6.00 pm .
- Reference books will not be lent out. However, PG students can borrow reference books with the special permission of the Librarian. The reference books will be issued to them in the evening 4 O'clock and should be returned to the library before 10.00 am on the following day.
- While borrowing books students are requested to verify that the books are in proper shape without any mutilation of pages or missing of pages. If any damage or scribbling is found it should immediately be reported to the Librarian.
- TThe period of loan will be only 14 days for students and one month for staff.
- The book should be returned on or before the due date mentioned in the due date slip of the book. No renewal of book will be allowed for students.
- Students who fail to return the books on or before the due date will have to pay a penalty of Re.1/- per day from the due date.
- The cost of the book and penal fee will be charged from the students 15 days after the due date.
- A student will lose the privilege of borrowing book if he/she repeatedly returns the books late or damages the books in any form.
- For any mutilation of book(s) found at a later date, the last borrower of the book will be held responsible.
- The Librarian reserves the right to recall any book at any time.
- Students who have been issued with identification card shall produce the same before the Librarian on demand.
- Guard the book as your property but do not (mis)use them as your property.
- All complaints and suggestions should in the first instance be made to the Librarian, who will wherever necessary, refer them to the Principal.
- Students must return all the Library books at the end of their course or at the time of their leaving the College whichever is earlier. All dues should be paid.
- Transfer Certificate and Conduct Certificate will not be issued to the students unless all the books due from them are returned.
The Center for Technology Development & Ventures assesses and builds commercial potential for researchers’ ideas and inventions.
Our academic achievements are mainly effected through the provision of vast number of books and reference materials in the library.