We run separate hostel for boys and girls. All the rooms are furnished with necessary equipments and privacy is maintained through partition. High quality vegetarian and nonvegetarian dishes are provided. Packaged drinking water is supplied. Hot water, for bathing purpose is available throughout. Round the clock internet connection is provided for the students. The student is certain to find a conducive environment for study, provided with warmth, love and care. It is a home away from home.
- Discipline of the highest order is to be maintained in the hostel.
- Cutting classes and staying in the hostel without proper permission from Warden / Principal will be viewed seriously.
- Guests or Day Scholars are not permitted in the hostel room.
- Hostellers are expected to take their food in the mess within the stipulated time duration announced from time to time.
- Study hours will be from 8.45 p.m. to 10.00 p.m.
- Loitering, chatting or making noise during study hours are strictly prohibited.
- Hostellers are not permitted to go out in the morning or evening without the written permission from the Warden / Principal.
- Permission will not be granted to enter the hostel after 7.00 p.m.
- Students going home should submit leave applications duly countersigned by the respective HODs and Principal.
- Hostellers are permitted to meet guests only in the guest room.
- Valuables like jewellery, cash, watch, etc., should not be kept unlocked. The authorities will not take any responsibility for losses in this regard.
- Hostellers will be permitted to go on tours officially organized by the Departments only.
- Mess bills should be paid promptly within 20 th day of each month.
- Hall tickets for appearing for University Examinations will be issued by the College only on production of “NO DUES” Certificate from the hostel.
- The Hostellers should behave courteously with all hostel staff.
- Genuine grievances, if any, should be represented to the warden in writing.
- Misuse of electricity, water and other facilities will be liable for penalty.
- Hostellers will be held responsible for all the damages to the furniture, fittings, etc., in their room.
- Politics of all hues are forbidden.
- No reduction in mess bill will be allowed for going on leave for a period of less than 3 days.
- The college reserves the right of termination of Membership of the hostellers without assigning any reason.
- Hostellers are not permitted to have vehicles, radios, two-in-ones or television set.
- Cell phones and pagers are not allowed.
- Complaints and suggestions can be deposited in the special box provided.
The Center for Technology Development & Ventures assesses and builds commercial potential for researchers’ ideas and inventions.
Our academic achievements are mainly effected through the provision of vast number of books and reference materials in the library.