Guest Lecture on Robotics
Department Of Electronics and Communication Systems
The Department of Electronics and Communication Systems is very much committed and involved to provide a genuine contribution to the state of knowledge in the field of Electronics and to promote superior quality in higher education.
The Head of the Department is Mr. K. SAMBATH, M.Sc.,M.Phil. He has put in 20 years of service as a teaching faculty and has attended training programs in the latest fields of electronics like Embedded Systems, VLSI and DSP. He has presented many papers in conferences and conducted many workshops, seminars, symposiums and certificate courses. He is pursuing Ph.D in Thin Film Technology, his paper on RTOS based Engine Control Unit has been adjudged as the best paper in a UGC sponsored National Conference.
MoU with Industries and Electronics Sector Skills Council of India
Programmes and Facilities Offered
- Established in the year 2005 with B.Sc and M.Sc in Electronics and Communication Systems
- Offering research programmes M.Phil and Ph.D in Electronics from the year 2009
- Best-in-class laboratories housed in 10,800 sq.ft. with round the clock lab facility
- DSP, VLSI, Embedded Systems, Electronic Circuits, Communications, and R&D laboratories are equipped with most modern industrial standard equipments, DSOs, licensed C Compilers, MATLAB, Internet access and individual PCs with uninterrupted power supply.
- The Department students have secured 49 University ranks including I I Gold medals so far
- Made a land mark achievement in the placements and are employed across the world in various MNCs and research organizations
- The Department with highly experienced and committed faculty team has publications in International Journals and presented many papers in the National and International Conferences.
- In addition to conventional academic requirements, emphasis is given on exploring and pursuing various co-curricular activities and areas of interest
- Special lectures, Industrial visits. Industrial Internships, Seminars, Workshops, Outbound programs. Educational tours and Symposia at the State level and National level are a regular feature
- Yoga, Science. Arts and Sports Clubs to enrich and entice the learning process
- Emphasis is on integrating all aspects of life into the educational process which provides a strong foundation for human and life values.