“The economic greatness of a country is fueled by the strength and vitality of its entrepreneurs”. Entrepreneurship is the practice of starting new organizations, revitalizing ,mature organizations, particularly new business, generally in response to identified opportunities. Entrepreneurship is often a difficult undertaking, as a vast majority of new business fail. Entrepreneurial activities are substantially different depending on the type of organization, that is being started. Entrepreneurship ranges in scale from solo projects to major undertakings creating major job opportunities.
E-Cell is going to inspire and support more young people to capitalize on today’s opportunities.
Activities of E-Cell
- To create awareness about entrepreneurship.
- To develop entrepreneurial mindset among students.
- Opportunities for real-world experience.
- Practical workshop on campus.
- Inviting entrepreneurs to share their experience with students.
- Networking opportunities with entrepreneurs.
- Business plan competitions and games.
- Lectures about entrepreneurship.
- Mrs. N. Sumathy Department of Commerce.
- Mrs. Sandeep Kaur Bhatia Department of Management Studies.