Rules to be followed for using Computer facility :
- Each student can use the Computer in Digital Library for a period of 2 Hour only.
- The students should make a compulsory entry in the log book before switching on the terminal.
- The students can reserve their slots in advance but would be allowed to do so only on the previous day.
- The students will not be allowed to use the above facility during class hours except Library hours.
- The students will not be allowed to use their own floppies/CD's.
- Playing games is strictly prohibited.
- The students should shutdown the system properly. If he or she is unable to do so, he/she should contact the staff-in- charge.
- The student will be held responsible for any damage to the system or CD's being used by him or her.
- Copying files from the CD's to the Hard-disk and deleting files in Hard-disks are strictly prohibited.
List of e-Resources
|SNO||e - RESOURCES||URL|
|5||S-TOUCH QUESTION BANK||http://stouch3.wixsite.com/stouch|
|6||OTHER SERIVCES||Inter Library Loan facilities available at Venkatram Learning Center @SKCET Campus|
|7||SOCIAL LEARNING||http://www.myklassroom.com/ - Myklassroom|
|https://classroom.google.com/ - Google Classroom|
The Center for Technology Development & Ventures assesses and builds commercial potential for researchers’ ideas and inventions.
Our academic achievements are mainly effected through the provision of vast number of books and reference materials in the library.