CONTROLLER OF EXAMINATION
Prof.B. Meena Preethi M.Sc., M.Phil., with 10 years of teaching and administrative experience is a University gold medalist at her Post Graduation from Bharathiar University. She is also awarded with the “Best Outgoing Student Award” for the year 2008. To her credit she has presented more than 30 research papers and published 28 research articles in National and International journals. Her area of research is Data Mining in Medical Field. To add another feather to her cap she is a Oracle Certified Trainer.
Postponement of Arrear & Additional Credit Examination - Aug/Sep 2019
Arrear & Additional Credit Examinations Aug/Sep – 2019 scheduled held on 24th August, 31st August and 7th September 2019 has been postponed.
|SCHEDULED DATE||POSTPONED DATE|
|24.08.2019 - Saturday||12.10.2019 - Saturday|
|31.08.2019 - Saturday||19.10.2019 - Saturday|
|07.09.2019 - Saturday||04.10.2019 - Friday|
The Rescheduled Arrear and Additional Credit Time Table is uploaded in the College website on 21.08.2019 (Wednesday).
Special Supplementary Examinations
Special Supplementary Examinations for 2013 UG and 2014 PG Students - Aug/Sep 2019
As per the revised UGC norms, any student who has been admitted to any UG or PG Programme should pass all the courses within N+2 years. As per this regulation, student who have been admitted during 2013 - 2014 for UG Programme and 2014-2015 for PG Programme are not eligible to appear for arrear papers during 2019 - 2020. But the Government of Tamil Nadu has requested all the Universities to conduct a Special Supplementary for these students and give him one last chance to clear the arrear papers.
Students of 2013 UG and 2014 PG are given a chance to clear all the pending arrears of both Odd and Even Semester (Theory and Practical). A Special Supplementary Examination will be conducted in the first week of September 2019. Students have to pay the fees for the Special Supplementary on or before 09-08-2019 (FRIDAY).
- THE SPECIAL SUPPLEMENTARY APPLICATION FORM WILL BE AVAILABLE IN SKASC WEBSITE FROM JULY 16th 2019 ONWARDS.
- STUDENTS APPLYING FOR SPECIAL SUPPLEMENTARY EXAMINATION HAVE TO FILL THE APPLICATION FORM AND TAKE A PRINTOUT OF THE FORM.
- THE AMOUNT TO BE PAID WILL BE AVAILABLE IN THE APPLICATION FORM ITSELF. THE AMOUNT HAS TO BE PAID.
- THE RECEIPT XEROX ALONG WITH THE APPLICATION FORM SIGNED BY THE HOD HAS TO BE SUBMITTED TO COE SECTION ON OR BEFORE 09-08-2019(FRIDAY) WITHOUT FAIL.
NO FURTHER EXTENSION OF DATES WILL BE ENCOURAGED.
ARREAR EXAMINATION FEES
To All 2014/2015/2016 UG, 2015/2016/2017 PG and 2011/2012/2013/2014 M.Sc. SS Students
Arrear Examination for Even Semester (II, IV, VI) will be conducted in August/September/October 2019 and Odd Semester (I, III, V) will be conducted in November 2019. The Arrear Examination fees for both Odd and Even Semester (Theory and Practical) can be paid in the Axis Bank Counter from 15.07.2019(MONDAY).
- Check SKASC website for further notification.
- Students are asked to pay the Arrear fees & fill the arrear application form. (Form is available in SKASC website.)).
- Submit the arrear application form along with the fee receipt to COE section on or before 01.08.2019 (THURSDAY).
- No more extension of dates for payment of fees will be encouraged.
Regular End Semester Examinations & Arrear Time table – ODD Semester – Oct/Nov 2019
ARREAR TIMETABLE - AUG/SEP 2019
|10||II||2015 / 2014 UG||Download|
|11||IV||2015 / 2014 UG||Download|
|12||VI||2015 / 2014 UG||Download|
|#||Autonomous Examination Results||Action|
|1||End Semster Examination Result - April/May - 2019 (FINAL YEAR/PASSED OUT STUDENTS)||Click Here|
|2||End Semster Examination Result - April/May - 2019 (2017/2018 UG/PG)||Click Here|
|3||End Semster Examination Result - April/May - 2019(2018 BATCH MATHS)||Click Here|
|4||End Semster Examination Result - April/May - 2019(2017 BATCH B.Sc.CT)||Click Here|
|5||Additional Credit Examination Result (2016/2017/2018 Batch)||Click Here|
ONLINE TEST SCHEDULE – SECOND CHANCE NOV 2019